You’re invited to experience
a quiet morning of contemplation in community.
During this time of the pandemic, our Eremos North group is gathering virtually on Zoom every few months on the last Saturday of the month at 10:00 am for 90 minutes.
Experience the simple, profound gifts that the spaciousness in this ‘time out’ can give you.
Whether it’s to be present to God’s love and call, to hear your inner wisdom, or to rest your weary spirit in quiet company, come and be awhile.
While each morning will have its own flow, a typical in-person experience would be:
- Gathering (10 minutes),
- Group Theme Discussion (20 minutes),
- Community Silence (30 minutes),
- Individual Contemplative Time Inside or Outside (trails & park next door) (1 hour),
- and Group Reflection & Closing (30 minutes).
- Virtually, your host, Leslie Wagner, has adapted this format to create a beautiful experience of connection with each other and time for reflection.
If interested in finding out about the group and the next scheduled meeting date, visit our event calendar or contact us by EMAIL US HERE and will get back to you asap.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Leslie Wagner, Eremos Board Member
Leslie Wagner is currently a counselor in training with a special interest in reconnecting to the divine through creativity and nature. She also serves on the Eremos Board of Directors.